Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Count of Monte Cristo

The Count of Monte CristoThe Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book! Loved the prose, the language, just as much as the story. I wish I'd read it long ago but then again I probably wouldn't have been able to appreciate it as much as I did. So many interesting themes in this book and lots of references to historical places and people. I"m adding "The Three Muskateers" to my list. Just like the Count, this Dumas guy is excellent.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dust your blog off and keep writing! ;)

Anonymous said...

I simply wanted to thank you very much once more. I'm not certain

[url=http://www.oksunglassescheapest.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] what I would've taken

care of without the actual

recommendations discussed by you regarding that subject.[url=http://www.oksunglassescheapest.com]cheap oakley sunglasses for men[/url] ,Entirely was a real frightening circumstance for me personally, nevertheless being able to see the very cheap oakley sunglasses sale skilled cheap oakley sunglasses sale strategy you dealt with the issue

took me to jump for joy. I'm thankful for this

information and thus pray you really know what a powerful

job you were providing

training the others

via your web blog. I'm

certain you haven't met any of us.