Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Expectations...

I'll not be writing here every day. And I may say the same thing everyday for a week, or more. Sometimes I get stuck on something for a long time. If you're looking for profound truths... you took a wrong turn somewhere. I'm simply going to use this to post how my training is going. Sometimes I'll write about the things I see around me, not just in training or racing but in everyday life. I hope to have pictures. I love a good quote. Something to get my mind working towards clarifying a point or seeing something from a different perspective. Here's one to start out with.

“Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.” – Henry David Thoreau


Ran my standard 5.85 mile loop yesterday.

No comments: