Monday, August 6, 2007

OBX!!!!

Is where I am this week. Seems odd to me, when people ask where are you going and I say OBX, they say, what's that. I can understand if you live out of this region but how can you live in the mid atlantic and not know what OBX is? Don't those all those OBX bumper stickers at least heighten your curiosity? Anyway, I'm here with the peeps, relaxing, eating and training. Rode(Map here) yesterday, swam and ran today. Click on the map and it'll show you where I am. We're staying right at mile 0 on the map. Very nice and relaxing place! I'll post pictures soon.

Ran 10.5 Saturday and I'm up to swimming 9/10(1600 yards) of a mile without stopping.

"Learn to be quiet enough to hear the sound of the genuine within yourself so that you can hear it in other people." -- Marian Wright Edelman

No comments: